Logo Casino Bonus Min. Deposit Play now
Online gamblers from New Zealand and around the world are provided with numerous ways and opportunities to enjoy their favorite casino games, from the coziness of their homes or on the go. Besides entertainment, online casinos are designed to allow you to win real money. Thanks, online casino operators, players can deposit as less as 5 dollars minimum deposit or $10 minimum deposit and withdraw their funds using different types of payment options such as prepaid cards and many others for instance Paysafecard casinos. This guide is dedicated to helping both new and veteran New Zealand gambling enthusiasts to learn about everything there is to know about casino prepaid card payment system.
What is a Casino Prepaid Card?
A prepaid card or prepaid debit card has many similarities with Mastercard or Visa card, with the main difference being that it is not linked to any bank account. Players are required to load the card with some amount of money before using the prepaid cards at any online casino in New Zealand. They are called credit cards because it does not accept credits whatsoever. The reason why people prefer prepaid credit card online casino sites is because there is no overspending in any way. Most prepaid cards are provided by Mastercard and Visa companies, and have the same features the same design and look like their counterparts the regular credit cards. The cards can be used both in online casinos and ordinary online shops in NZ and other parts of the world. The exciting part is that you can withdraw your funds from prepaid via ATM from anywhere they are accepted. In case the card is lost or stolen, you can stop further transactions and transfer your funds to a new replacement. Practically, you will hardly find an online casino that does not accept prepaid cards.
Top Prepaid Credit Card Online Casino Sites
There are literally thousands of online casinos accepting players from New Zealand. This makes it hard for players to find an excellent platform to play their favorite real money casino games. But you don’t have to worry anymore because our team of experts has searched through dozens of online casinos to bring you the best legit prepaid credit card online casino sites. Here, we rate each online casino based on several factors:
- Variety and quality of games available
- Software powering the casino site
- Security and fair gaming
- Accepted fast payment options
- Convenience of customer support
Our top list of prepaid cards online casinos in New Zealand include:
Platinum Play Online Casino
- Great welcome bonus of 100% up to $800
- Over 700 fantastic casino games from Microgaming
- Accepts deposits in NZ Dollars
- Compatible with mobile and desktop devices
- Remarkable customer support offered through email and live chat
Royal Vegas Casino
- Awards new players with 100% up to $1200
- Fantastic games from a leading provider, Microgaming
- An excellent mobile-optimized platform
- Great promotional offers and loyalty scheme
- An array of banking options including debit and credit cards
- Unparalleled customer support service offered 24/7
Sloty Online Casino
- Offers over 600 high-quality casino games
- Generous signup bonus worth $1500 plus 300 free spins
- Powered by leading providers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Quickspin and Evolution Gaming
- Engaging live dealer games
- Supports Visa and Mastercard as the payment options
- Friendly support team and detailed FAQs
Spin Station Casino
- Provides a wide range of pokies from leading game developers
- Awards a welcome bonus up to $3,000 and 100 free spins
- Great promotions such using Station Points
- Extensive mobile casino game library
- Supports convenient payment options including Visa and Mastercard
- 24/7 customer support via email
Euro Palace Casino
- A two-tier welcome bonus worth $500 and 100 free spins
- Offers more than 500 Microgaming powered games
- Fully licensed and regulated
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and Windows devices
- Great ongoing promotions and loyalty program
- Excellent customer support available via live chat, Skype, email and telephone
How to Set Up a Prepaid Credit Card Account
There are many ways of getting a prepaid credit card in New Zealand. You can choose to order online, and it will be sent to you via mail, or you can buy one at any leading bank, without necessarily having an account there. The best options so far are Westpac and ANZ which offer prepaid MasterCards while prepaid Visa cards are available at Kiwi Bank. Alternatively, NZ players can purchase Mastercard and Visa at PostShop. Of course, each bank has a required minimum amount to be deposited before the card is activated. For example, Westpac costs $20 and has a minimum initial deposit of $50. Once the card has been loaded with money, you can shop or play at any online casino in New Zealand. The card can be recharged by depositing funds at the bank or retailers such as Mobil, Super Value, etc.
Why You Should Use Prepaid Cards at Online Casinos
There are many advantages why you should use your prepaid credit card when playing at online casinos. If you are in search of a safe, fast, and convenient way of funding your online casino account, then you should try using the prepaid cards.
The first reason is prepaid cards are safe. You can load any amount of money on your card and go with it anywhere without any worries of being robbed. This enables you to reload your casino account, whether you are traveling or just relaxing in your house. To add on, prepaid credit card companies use sophisticated technology to ensure that your personal information is not shared with unauthorized people.
Another advantage of using online casino prepaid cards is the convenience they offer. Players in NZ no longer have to queue in banks to deposit money in their casino accounts. With prepaid debit cards, you simply enter your card details, and the money will reflect in your casino account within a short time.
The fact that prepaid Visa cards are not linked to any bank account helps to reduce going outside your budget; as such, they help you to remain disciplined when gambling online. As well, your bank account information will not be disclosed to the online casino operator.